Vietnam Visa Information
We are proud to be members of Vietnam Travel Promotion Group
VIETNAM VISA INFORMATION
All foreigners who wish to visit Vietnam are required Vietnam entry visas except for citizens of countries having bilateral agreements on visa exemption with Vietnam such as most ASEAN countries, Korea, Japan, Russian Federation and Scandinavian countries (see the list of Vietnam Visa Exemption).
From 1 September 2007 overseas Vietnamese and their family member will be able to get 5-year visa exemption certificate ... see here
1. Tourist visas
The tourist visa is only for single entry and available for one month stay. It is the maximum stay for you in Vietnam but when you are in Vietnam, you can extend Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Immigration Service, for a further 20-day stay.
2. Business visas
This kind of visa is very convenient as they allow you to stay from 3 to 6 months, with multiple entry options (you can visit some nearby countries such as Thailand, Cambodia and Laos for long week ends). You can go in and out Vietnam many times if you expect within three to six months. On applying this visa, the applicant should obtain the approval through their sponsor in Vietnam.
3. Diplomatic and official visas
This kind of visa is agreed upon between Vietnam and your country so it is not required fees to enter and exit Vietnam. However, to obtain this visa you must submit an official letter from the concerned agencies of local government, foreign embassies or consulates accredited to the applicant’s country, international organizations, or other accredited organizations based in that country.
1. Tourist and business visa approval services
You can obtain your entry visa by owning a valid passport stamped before the time departure by applying to any one of the Vietnam Embassies and/or Consulates. However the procedures to get visa is complicated and takes much time (from 4 or 10 days), even some particular cities do not have a Vietnam Embassy. Therefore to avoid these inconveniences, is willing to help you make your trip to Vietnam easier. The process to obtain a Vietnam visa with our visa service is shown below and what you do is to wait some days for your visa stamped.
Whether you are living near or far from Vietnamese Embassies or Consulates, even there is no Vietnam Embassy in your country or you just wish to make Vietnam part of a multi-destination trip, you will be satisfied with our quick arrangement for visa on arrival, which helps you avoid the complicated procedures and bureaucracy.
Visa on arrival is the most comfortable way to obtain your visa without wasting time. With this visa service, you can only enter the country once (single entry) and applied only when you will enter Vietnam by air at Vietnam international airports (Noi Bai in Hanoi, Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang airport. This is one of the most professional services at . We are proud of being one of the first travel agencies in Vietnam offering Vietnam visa on arrival for clients. Coming to our service, travelers only need notify some steps mentioned below and be ready for a wonderful trip to Vietnam.
- Correctly fill in the visa form given to clients with all requirements. Clients are responsible for all the information submitted.
- Settle the payment for the service. accepts many payment methods so clients can choose the most convenient way.
Right after receiving your visa information and payment, we will process your visa; in urgent case this process takes only 1 to 2 working days, normal cases will take 3 to 4 working days. Then we will send you the copy Vietnam visa approval letter by e-mail after we get it from Vietnam immigration office.
- Bring the approval letter to get Vietnam visa at your chosen place (Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Airport).
- Passport with a validity of at least 6 months.
- For Vietnam visa on arrival: Bring the approval letter and two most recent photos to have your visa stamped at any international airports in Vietnam. The stamping fee you pay is US$25 (cash only) and submitted directly to the Immigration office at the airport.
- For Vietnam visa approval: Take that approval letter with your passport to that Embassy or Consulate to get the visa stamp on your passport. The stamping fee in this case varies in each Embassy (from US$ 25 to 65).
4. Fees for our visa service
Price is various depending on kinds of visa (visa approval services or visa on arrival), time processing (normal case or urgent case) and clients’ special requirements. So please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for price in your particular case.
5. Application Requirements
5.1 If you want to get visa in Vietnam Embassy abroad, you need:
- Passport with a validity of at least 6 months.
- Completed visa application form.
- 2 photos of passport regulation size (4cmx6cm or 3cmx4cm)
- Visa fees as mentioned above
5.2 To obtain a visa on arrival at Vietnam international airports, you need to provide:
- Your passport number (valid for 6 months)
- At least 2 passport – sized photos
- An approval letter that we sent to you
- Stamping fee at the Immigration Desk as mentioned above
Need more help? Please see more at Vietnam visa information or The official website of Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affaires