Halong Bay on Traditional Junk
2 Days (Code-ER03)
(See details of the Junk Fleet)
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
7h30: Pick up at hotel then coach trip to Halong Bay.
12h30: Board Huong Hai Junk, check-in registration
13h00: Have lunch with welcome wine.
13h30: A fantastic cruise in Halong bay to visit Thien Cung cave, Dau Go cave, round over Tuan Chau island, Dinh Huong island, Ga Choi island, Dog island, Sail island and a swim at Titov beach. Enjoy dinner on board while watching sunset. Fishing with seine, drinking Vietnamese wine, and spending a night on Huong Hai junk.
Day 2: Halong - Hanoi
7h00: Have breakfast.
7h30: A morning cruise to visit Man’s head island, Tortoise Island, Luon cave, Bai Tu Long bay, Toad Island, Bai tho Mountain.
11h00: Return to Halong City and have lunch on board.
12h00: Back to Halong wharf.
13h30 Return to Hanoi. End the trip.
- Twin sharing room on board, clean and comfortable.
- Meals as mentioned in the program, 01 breakfast, 02 lunches and 01 dinner.
- Transfer by private A/C vehicle for whole trip.
- English speaking guide. Other languages are available upon request.
- Admission fees for all sightseeing places.
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.).
- Tips and gratuities.
Packing list: Passport, towels, change of clothes, sun block, sun glasses, sun hat, insect repellent, proper hiking shoes and rain coat.