To get Vietnam visa stamped on passport you need to bring:
- Passport (with validity at least 6 months and have 2 blank pages for visa stamped)
- 2 passport–size photos (4 x 6 cm).
- Copy of approval letter that we sent to you.
- Stamping fee, you pay directly in cash at the Immigration desk at airport (for visa on arrival) of at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate.
- For visa on arrival to save time at Vietnam airport, please download and fill in this form in advance. Photos and signatures are required.
Notes on photo:
- Photographs must be identical, taken within the past 6 months.
- The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
- The photographs may be in color or black and white.
- The photo must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Photographs should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
- If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn, they should be worn when the picture is taken.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photographs.
|OTHER VIETNAM VISA INFORMATION:|
Thanks for your excellent service... out of my expectation
Time & money saving
Quickly, 10' applying
Easy online payment
No passport send-off
Clear and affordable
Urgent visa service
... Great, for sure I will come back with other requests ...