To get Vietnam visa
stamped on passport you need to bring:
- Passport (with validity
at least 6 months and have 2 blank pages for visa stamped)
- 2 passport–size
(4 x 6 cm).
- Copy of approval letter
that we sent to you.
- Stamping fee, you pay directly in cash at the Immigration desk
at airport (for visa on arrival) of at Vietnam
- For visa on arrival to
save time at Vietnam airport, please
download and fill in
this form in advance. Photos and
signatures are required.
Notes on photo:
- Photographs must be identical, taken
within the past 6 months.
- The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top
of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
- The photographs may be in color or black and white.
- The photo must be full face, front view with a plain
white or off-white background.
- Photographs should be taken in normal street attire,
without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs with the
exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
- If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or
similar articles are normally and consistently worn,
they should be worn when the picture is taken.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted
lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical
reasons. A medical certificate may be required to
support the wearing of such glasses in the photographs.