Caobang, a province in the northern highlands, shares borders with China (north), Baccan and Langson (south), and Hagiang as well as Tuyenquang (west).
There are nine ethnic minorities living in Caobang, including the Tay, Nung, Dao, and H’mong. Famous sites include Thang Then Lake in Tra Linh, Ban Gioc Fall in Trung Khanh, and Ba Be Lakes in Ba Be.
Several sites where Uncle Ho lived and worked before the August 1945 Revolution include Pac Bo, Coc Bo Cave, Lenin Stream, and Khuoi Nam Stream. All the heart of Cao Bang city, our private enterprise is a reliable address for guests in the world.
Dec 31 2006
- All rates are in US$, include VAT & service charges.
- No extra charge for child under 12 when sharing bed with parent.
- Extra bed adds US$ 5/night.
Location and Map
- Satellite TV
- Private bathroom
- IDD Telephone
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Refrigerator and Hair-dryer
Facilities and Services
- 24-hour security and maintenance
- Restaurant and Bar with view of Bang Giang river
- Internet and E-mail
- Massager service
- Travel tour Information
- Foreign currency exchange
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service
- Car/Motor/Bicycle rental service
- Hotel pick-up service