Away 150km from Ho Chi Minh City, the Baria-Vungtau Province has many advantages of marine travel potential, the South-Eastern supernatural land region is offerred 11.000 hectares of forest, known as Binh Chau- Phuoc Buu natural preservation zone, belongs to bung Rieng Commune, Xuyen Moc District, Baria Vungtau Province.
One wonderful thing is, at unknown time, in the mangrove forest, a cluster of 70 visible gushed spots of water at different temperature from 400C-to 820 C formed a huge natural hot water pot and hot mud, streaming out endlessly till today. According to the world scientists, hot spa water, hot mud and fresh air of forest and sea are the best elements for man’s body-resistance and health recovery.
In the beginning years of 21st century, the Saigon-Binh Chau Tourist Joint Stock company has decided to reform an Ecotourism and Resort site at international standard over 35 hectares of the Binh Chau hot spring land to serve tourists here and there. In August 2003, the happiness and success of this investment are rewarded by the World Travel Organization’s recognition that Binh Chau Hot Spring is one of the 65 areas of sustainable ecotourism development of 47 nations around the world, and this is also a great encouragement of ecotourism and resort effectively.
Quotation (Please contact us for detail)
- All rates are in US$, include VAT & service charges.
- No extra charge for child under 12 when sharing bed with parent.
All rooms with garden view include room types of Suite, Deluxe, Superior, Standard of the Sunrise Peace, Tranquility & Cherry hotels, the private villas and separate Super Suites for young couples and family are quite comfortable to reach your satisfaction.
Facilities and Services
- Traditional physiotherapy
- River fishing, crocodile angling
- Outdoor excursions by ox-cart, horse-carts
- Setting fire-camping under the shade of the primitive forest
- Organizing musical dance & singing programmed at the Moonlight Garden
- Karaoke, tennis court , golf practicing court, badminton, volley – ball, basket ball, sea–volley ball
- Forest Flower Restaurant at The Binh Chau Hot Water Spring
- Refreshment restaurant.
- Asian & European dishes.
- Forest & Seafood specialties.